1. In order to keep costs low and maximize customer service we do not bill. Payment is expected when services are rendered.
2. We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), debit cards, cash and checks.
3. To help with preventative care cost we have designed Wellness Plans that help break down your pet’s yearly wellness care into low monthly payments. To learn more about which Wellness Plan will best with your pet click here or call us at (757) 539-1385.
4. Suffolk Animal Hospital tries our best to make special arrangements when unexpected illness strikes. We work with CareCredit to break your payments done into monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll submit your application for you for immediate approval or can apply by clicking here: Apply Online.
5. Pet Insurance has recently become a popular option that helps you “budget” for unexpected emergencies. There are multiple pet insurance agencies on the market but our clinic recommends Trupanion Pet Insurance. Learn more about Trupanion here.